Powered By Blogger

Monday 30 September 2013

Welcome To The Stunning Crew

For the second time in as many months we have lost another friend and it doesn't get any easier to cope with the loss of someone taken before their time. Dominic Osborne's death came out of the blue and it hit us hard. We were caught off guard, safe in the knowledge that lightning couldn't strike twice in the same place. How wrong we were.

I can only imagine how hard it must have been for Dom's family to find the words to speak at his funeral, as I struggle for words to post in my blog. I am sorry to say that they did a far better job than me. Actually, that's the way it should be and as such I  asked for permission to use his sister, Louisa's, tribute here. Thankfully she consented, only requesting that I help to promote the VMG (Virgin Money Giving) page that was set up in his honour to help those living with diabetes. Click here for details.
 
 
My darling brother Dom, my Best Friend, my Schemes & my STUNNING!
I have so many things that I want to say but it is just impossible to say it all...
It's extremely difficult to talk about the sheer magnitude your loss has had and will continue to have on myself, Richard & Sarah but especially Mum & Dad. Our lives will never be the same again but I can promise you that as your little sister (which I know a lot of people found amusing as I towered over you) I will do everything in my power to support them all through this as I know you loved us all very much. We will never stop talking about you, thinking about you or loving you.
You don't have to worry about a thing anymore Schemes, nothing at all. You are in a better place, although I would do anything to have you back here with us all now. My heart is broken and I am lost without you but I will continue to find strength and will hopefully one day have my own family who I will be proud to tell all about you.
 
You will be in my life every single day!
 
Spag bol will never be the same.
Leahy!! Your bestie! Don't worry we'll look after him!
Cheese!! It's lovely stuff you'd say. This Christmas we'll eat the best of it for you.
The fry ups, the curry nights, spicy pork with Kendo, the roasts on Sunday! Herb up the gravy it's the best! Blacking it up, the sweat towel and a huge cup of tea. Sausage casserole!!!
The master at pool, pool comps everywhere, the Apollo, The Railway, The Goodwill, The Junction. Pocket blocking in full swing, two shots red, one on the black. North Harrow Snooker hall, I never went but you, Dad & Richard had a ball.
X files, Eastenders, Star wars, Indiana Jones, Back to the Future, Ghostbusters, Superman you could quote them all. You know the whole cast of enders and got annoyed if I didn't know who you were talking about... Beale the undead!!! Gremlins too.. Ra Ra that's for you! CSI!!!
Gin & Tonic... Double, Kronenbourg & lime which don't worry I'll drink all the time! Guinness, Vodka & red bull and the special Jack & coke! Yates on a Thursday, Junction on a Sunday... Ice, Ice Baby! Plus all those in between.
The fast show was one of your favs you'd quote it all day long.
Your special language with Richard will be missed most of all, shouting out boggins as you stood in the hall. I will try and learn it to make Richard smile but there is no one as funny as little old you!
Hello Pipe I shouted from the car window one day, no bag that's not pipe you cried as the man walked away. We laughed so much that we were almost sick I was desperate to see his bottle opening trick.
Dougie D all up my arse like fleas we smell panties... all up my crack! Lady D the stunning one, she always had your back! 
Kipping! Piping our eye! The barge holiday, barge poos (I'll explain that one later!) it's drifting, it's drifting... oh what laughs.
Old Bill, stand still... cop shop drop... & Lou Lou & I did drop
The leather jacket... your trade mark! Mr Khan's leather shop with 2fine!
The job!!!
Jumping Bean, Niblet! My feet are brewing & the brewster!! What ever happened to her you'd say!
Weez & Grawwny, let's go for coffee!
The deeds!!!! Deedage!
Take it I'm scared
Mum's choring! She'll keep it up but I will chore now too (bet that's music to your ears mum)
The nights we'd sit and chat about everything... it will never be the same. Smoking your mays one after the other.
The CHOONS, THE TUNES!!
Vanilla Ice
Grant no neck... We'll go here, but it closes in half hour... Don't worry... we'll carry on drinking!
The Colonel your hero, & Mum, your rock
George Lucozade & Lucozade Glucose tablets!
Jany Boy!
Almost thrown out of Claridges... only you! The Ritz, The Connaught, Tea at Browns! We dined at the best!
The fish eye when Mum said No Louisa NO!! The french restaurant where Mum spat out the snails! 
Oily Rag Nuncle? Is it man or is it boy Cliver?
Who do you think you are Ja Rule!?
We love you Jimmy!!!
The list goes on & on & on and on! Sorry that I haven't mentioned it all but I've got my life to do that for you my darling big bro
So much that will remind me of you, WELCOME TO THE STUNNING CREW!
 
 
 
'Anyone fancy a pint?'
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment