Powered By Blogger

Sunday 1 December 2013

We're putting the band back together

I'm looking to form a band. There, I've said it. It's been on my mind for several months but was just a daydream, until now. I've been a member of a small number of bands in the past and I miss the buzz of playing with other musicians, the thrill and excitement as one idea bounces off another. There are few things in this word that give me as much satisfaction and/or such an emotional high as when I'm in tune with my instrument and the people around me.


I'm a self taught guitarist with a love of the blues, although I'll often stray from the purist path and enjoy a bit of rock on the side. I am by no means the greatest guitar player you will ever hear and what I lack in technical ability, I make up for with heart and soul. Which is exactly what I'm looking for in a band mate. Someone who cares about what they're playing.


What do you play? Drums? Guitar? Bass? Piano? Harmonica? Maybe you can't play anything but love to sing. If you share my love of the blues and don't mind a bit of rock n roll, etc, then you're my man. Or woman. Black or white, short or tall. It doesn't matter to me. I live in Harrow and look forward to meeting you. If you can't travel to me (I know from experience that drums aren't the most portable of instruments) then I'll travel to you. The easiest way to contact me is via Twitter. My username is @LeesMyth. Until then have a pint or whatever takes your fancy and think about the fun we could be having together. Cheers ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment